Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Back...Hopefully.

It seems like life with 4 kids has been a little more challenging than expected. Lauren is now almost 5 months(that's too crazy) and I'm just starting to feel like I am getting a hold on my life again. Life is good though. Tyson just started a new position at Chase Bank, so we have been dealing with that change. It is really strange not having him at Wells Fargo, but the change will be good for our families needs. Really life is crazy with the every day comings and goings, but other than that we are pretty boring here. Nothing too much to talk about.
Shelbie is in first grade and really liking the social part, and some of the learning. She despises homework and reading, so that is a daily challenge for the both of us.:)
Brielle is in preschool and she is loving that.
Riley is having fun with Lauren and being my little helper. She is starting to get out of the napping stage( I'm not a big fan of that one) I can't believe how big she is now.
So just a little update. It's been awhile since I've written anything. Here's to trying to be more on top of things.:)

2 comments:

  1. okay, seriously, i don't know how your family picture could get any cuter!! it is so cute and I love Lauren's face! Hope you're doing well - we need to chat soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!!! WEll besides the big letters you covered up. You pictures turned out really cute. Didn't love any our little family. How is everyone doing? Is Ty liking the new job?? Are you?? Keep me updated

    ReplyDelete